What are video games: their forms, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, assessments, facts plus much more
A video game is in truth a unique computer computer software or an digital gadget that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms all over the approach of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Within the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a unique time, place of action, external attributes of one’s game with gta 4 trainer 1. 0. 8. 0.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse system can also be observed when, based on certain video games, full -length films are made. From the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or divinity original sin 2 definitive edition save editor.
Genres of video games
One belonging into the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the specific video game in your following categories:
- training games “they are based with regard to the need to perform sure actions aimed at training a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in evaluation from your situation and make unobvious decisions; something a whole good deal considerably more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , getting a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other equipment and the like;
- action “from English. Motion – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation from the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions from the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to even a good deal a lot more than just one genre, for example, motion and methodology that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends from the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in the direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on gta san andreas treiner.
Classification of video games
Video games could the truth is be classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending within just the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which specific prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile units.
Based referring to the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “1 player”
- Multipoling “two or further players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion to the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by applying the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending for the merchandise used, video games really should be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, needs to be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their unique varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, satellite reign trainer. These are amazing plans or devices that make the pet monitor the image on the mouse within just the screen or otherwise show activity.